Thursday 12 July 2012

Garden Bench


So this is my new, very small and rather shabby, courtyard. There's not much space but I plan on clearing it out, giving the walls a fresh coat of paint and putting in some plants. The only other thing on my mind is possibly a bench up against the wall, so that I can enjoy a cup of coffee in the sunshine (when we get sunshine that is...).

It would have to be a very small bench but I have been searching on-line to find what is out there.

Zebra Home Design £175

Lassco £300

Jamb £1850

The 3 above are gorgeous but way over my budget. I did find a cheaper option which is rather cute.

B&Q £49

But then I found this image...

Garden Junk - Angie, Ohio

That's right. Some wonderful person in the US has made their own bench out of 2 old chairs and jazzed it up with some bright paint. This is my favourite by far. Watch this space for some bench d.i.y.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment